Want to buy a home in the United States, but you're not a US Citizen?
No problem, Many lenders have Foreign National Loan Programs which makes buying a home in the US easier for non-US citizens. While the guidelines on these loans are different than conventional, conforming or other federally insured loan programs, we are confident that we can help you find loan program that meets your needs.
Here are some of the key details:
- Many Foreign National Loan program offers competitive interest rates.
- You can borrow up to $750,000 per property (minimum amount borrowed is $100,000).
- Multiple Fixed rate terms to choose from (10, 15, 20, 25 & 30).
- Multiple Adjustable rate terms available as well (5/1, 7/1, 10/1).
- You can use the Foreign National Loan Programs to Purchase a New home or refinance your current home.
- Debt-to-income ratios are 50% ("Assets for income" option).
- No pre-payment penalties.
- You may finance up to 75% loan-to-value (if the home is worth $500,000 then you may borrow up to $375,000).
- The programs are usually eligible for multiple property types including: single-family homes, condos and townhouses.
- All Loans are manually underwritten.
- The Foreign National Loan Program is available to Self-employed foreign national borrowers as well.
- Some seller concessions are allowed (Max 6% up to 65% LTV)
- Escrows: Taxes and insurance escrows are required